The Patent Pending QuickCarb™ from Blichmann Engineering™ is a simple way to carbonate a 5 gal keg of beer in less than an hour.
This patent pending product uses a simple circulating pump and a unique stainless steel diffusion stone to carbonate your beer precisely and quickly. And with no chance of accidentally over carbonating your beer.
- 90% carbonated and ready to drink in less than an hour with no risk of over carbonation. Let it sit for a day for dialing in that final few percent.
- Quiet and dependable operation
- Great for all beer styles
- All stainless diffusion stone and QuickConnector™ fittings makes cleaning a breeze
- 10 micron stainless diffusion stone is durable, and is porous enough to allow sanitizer to fully penetrate. Other manufacturers stones are delicate and must be boiled and handled with gloves.
- Circulating pump is gentle and is powered with a simple DC transformer (included)
- Easy to clean and sanitize
- Interested in trying out inline oxygenation? Simply add an optional oxygen regulator and you'll be able to use the QuickCarb™ components to oxygenate your wort before pitching your yeast.