The BrewCommander™ Brewhouse Controller is a high precision, intuitive, complete brewhouse touchscreen controller for automatically ramping and maintaining the temperature of your boil kettle, mash tun, or hot liquor tank. With linear digital power control, automated mash profile ramping, boil addition timers, pump control, delayed starting, and easy to use advanced control settings, the BrewCommander™ is a great controller for your brewing system. The gas version is a great match for controlling a HellFire™ burner, or other direct spark heater, and can be powered from a standard 15 Amp 120V Outlet. Be sure to download the manual and watch their videos for more detail.
- Intuitive Touchscreen Interface.
- Keypad Data Entry.
- Advanced Temperature Control Algorithm.
- Automated Step Mashing (up to 5 steps and 9 profiles).
- Boil Addition Timers (up to 7 additions and 9 profiles).
- Integral Pump Switch.
- Lab Grade Precision Thermometer - Superior to RTD's.
- Customizable Settings - Basic and Advanced.
- Mash Step Ramp Rate Delay.
- HERMS / RIMS Offsets.
- Audible Alarms.
- Upgradable Firmware.
- Switchable Between Table and Wall Mounting.
- Modular - Connect Multiple Units!
- Relay Module can control two elements in a kettle.
- Optional SparkBox™ Remote Ignition Module.
- Offered in Electric or Gas Versions.
The Relay Module is used to control multiple heating elements. The Relay Module will come with a jumper cable to wire between the relay module and the BrewCommander™ controller. Please click on the BrewCommander Add-ons tab for more information.
NOTE: The BrewCommander™ can be wired out the bottom. For wiring the bottom of the controller, you can watch their video under the "Videos and Manuals" tab.
NOTE: The BrewCommander™ comes with a NEMA L6-30 power cord plug. You may need to purchase Blichmann's Power Cord Adapter in order to plug in your existing outlet. Please click on the BrewCommander Add-ons tab for more information.
WARNING: Heat output receptacle remains live on one leg, even with the switch in the Off position. This is also true of the Relay module. Treat as a live wall outlet. Reverse polarity of wiring between two wall outlets could result in both hot legs live on the worktable with the switches Off.