A good combination of rich features and ease of use. This super versatile controller is designed to control all of the functions of a 2 Vessel brewing system with two heating elements in the kettle. It can also be useful for many other applications that involve temperature control and pump function, such as: distilling, production of cheese, yogurt, tea, coffee, kombucha, and more. Can be wall mounted or used as a counter-top control panel.
Input power - 240V 50A (NEMA: 14-50, 10-50)
- Automatic temperature control - Mash Mode
- Linear power control - Boil Mode
- Timer for Mash and Boil Operations
- Accelerated heating with automatic power reduction approaching target temperature
- Alarm functions
- Control two 6000W heating elements for systems up to 55 gallons
- Quick disconnects for electrical connections
- Includes a (pt100) temperature probe in a variety of styles and cables
- Fully overload protected, 30A main breaker, 10A for 120V subsystem
- Outlets completely de-energized with switches off
- Manual pump control
- Includes 6 ft. power cable with either 3-prong, or 4-prong plug
Heat Output - 240V 30A (NEMA L6-30) x 2
Pump Outputs - 120V 10A (NEMA 5-15)
Temperature probe inputs - Spring-lock connector
Temperature probe cables, SS braid with protective coating. Standard 8 ft. XL 12 ft.
220V 50A service required. Includes a 6 ft power cord with either a 3-wire plug (NEMA 10-30P) or a 4-wire plug (NEMA 14-30P). GFCI type breaker cannot be used with the 3-wire installation. GFCI must use 4-wire installation with separate neutral and ground.
We build non-North American configurations too. Non-North American locations will have to source plug locally.
To learn more about electric brewing, click here
Best guarantee in the business. We will take care of any problem with the controller as long as you own it. We will even cover the cost of returning it during the first year (contiguous US).
Please note that these are custom built at the time of ordering. Delivery may take up to 15 business days. OVERNIGHT SHIPPING IS NOT AVAILABLE.
Careless operation can result in serious injury or death. This equipment is sold as experimental kit. It is not a UL approved consumer electronic device.
High Gravity assumes no responsibility for any damages caused by operation of this system.