A good combination of rich features and ease of use. This super versatile controller is designed to control all of the functions of a brewing system, with 1, 2 or 3 vessels. It can also be useful for many other applications that involve temperature control and pump function, such as: distilling, production of cheese, yogurt, tea, coffee, kombucha, and more. Can be wall mounted or used as a counter-top control panel.
- Automatic temperature control – Mash Mode
- Linear power control – Boil Mode
- Timer for Mash and Boil Operations
- Accelerated heating with automatic power reduction approaching target temperature
- Alarm functions
- Control 6000W heating elements for systems up to 55 gallons
- Quick disconnects for electrical connections
- Includes a SS RTD (pt100) temperature probe in a variety of styles and cable
- Fully overload protected, 30A main breaker, 10A for 120V subsystem
- Outlets completely de-energized with switches off
- Manual pump control
- Includes 6 ft. power cable with either 3-prong, or 4-prong plug
Input power - 240V 30A (NEMA: 14-30, 10-30) or 120V 20A NEMA 5-15 commercial plug.
Heat Output – 240V 30A (NEMA L6-30)
Pump Output – 120V 10A (NEMA 5-15)
Temperature probe input – Spring-lock connector
Temperature probe cable, SS braid with protective coating. Standard 8 ft. XL 12 ft.
Includes a 6 ft power cord with either a 3-wire plug (NEMA 10-30P) or a 4-wire plug (NEMA 14-30P). 120V version uses 3-wire cord with NEMA 5-15 commerical duty plug. GFCI type breaker cannot be used with the 3-wire installation. GFCI must use 4-wire installation with separate neutral and ground.
We build non-North American configurations too. Non-North American locations will have to source wall plug locally.
To learn more about electric brewing, click here.
Please note that these are custom built at the time of ordering. Delivery may take up to 15 business days. OVERNIGHT SHIPPING IS NOT AVAILABLE.
Careless operation can result in serious injury or death. This equipment is sold as experimental kit. It is not a UL approved consumer electronic device.
High Gravity assumes no responsibility for any damages caused by operation of this system.