This is a special order item and may take 7-14 business days to ship.
White Labs' most popular strain is WLP001-California Ale yeast. This blend celebrates the strengths of California - clean, neutral fermentation, versatile usage and adds two other strains that belong in the same" clean/neutral" flavor category.
The additional strains create complexity to the finished beer, and will taste more lager like than just WLP001.
Hops flavors and bitterness are accentuated, but to the extreme of WLP001.
Slight sulfur will be produced during fermentation.
Optimum Ferm. Temp: 68-73
PurePitch™ for Homebrewers
- Breathable and allows CO2 to escape. Reduced chance of gas build-up! This packaging will maintain the yeast in a more stress-free state.
- Packaging is recyclable and is also made from recycled material.
- Color coding to make finding the strain you want easy!
- Instructions specific to each product type.
- White Labs is committed to sustainability. The FlexCell process and PurePitch packaging reduces their use of water, electricity and cleaners used to sanitize vessels during the production process, and their overall use of plastic.
- Pure Pitch Fact Sheet
Please note that White Labs is in the process of switching over to the Pure Pitch packaging and you may still receive occasional yeast purchases in vial form.
Please note: It is highly recommended that a cold pack be purchased when ordering liquid yeast. High Gravity cannot guarantee the viability of liquid yeast if it fails to work unless it was purchased with a cold pack. You can add it to the order by checking the cold pack box near the bottom of the page before adding the yeast to the cart.