This Rye Sourdough Starter is our fastest sourdough starter culture; it proofs in under 3 hours to produce amazingly delicious rye and rye/wheat baked goods, like Rye Sourdough Pseudo English Muffins, Rye Sourdough Crepes, and more!
- Each box contains 1 packet of dehydrated Rye Sourdough Starter Culture.
- Store in a cool, dry place until ready to activate.
- Activate using rye flour and unchlorinated, unfluoridated water (bottled spring water).
- Sourdough starters culture at room temperature, 70º-85ºF.
- Once activated, feed your starter using 1 part starter, 1 part water, and 1-2 parts flour daily for frequent use or weekly, if baking infrequently.
- Instructions for using this starter are included.
Rye Sourdough Starter Ingredients
- Organic rye flour, live active cultures
- This product contains no GMO ingredients.
Rye Allergen Information
- Manufactured in a facility that processes products containing gluten.
Rye Sourdough Starter Shipping Information and Shelf Life
- Our Rye Sourdough Starter Culture is shipped in a barrier-sealed packet as a dehydrated culture.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Use by date on box.