German coupler that is compatible with European "A" system kegs. The most popular beers that work with this coupler are Warsteiner, Fischer, Bitburger, Paul Aneer, Pauliner, and Spaten. This keg tap also features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. A high-capacity pressure relief valve has been incorporated as an integral part of the coupler body. This serves two purposes: First, when functioning with other relief devices in the system, it will prevent a key from reaching pressure in excess of recommended working pressure. Secondly, it allows the user to relieve pressure when needing to prevent or correct dispensing problems.
- System: A
- Warsteiner / Fischer / Bitburger / Paul Aneer / Pauliner / Spaten)
- Designed for maximum flow, it can be either single or series keg dispensing
- Specially designed pressure inlet nipple eliminates the need for a coupling washer when used with standard NADS check valve.
- Flow of gas is controlled by lever handle; in up position pressure is off, when down it is on.
- The coupler can be quickly dismantled for cleaning and periodic service. No special tools require