High Gravity's Shipping and Return Policies
High Gravity ships orders via FedEx and we offer a discounted rate.
- The rate charged will be actual FedEx charges with a discount.
- Orders placed before 2:00pm CST are typically shipped on the same day and are shipped in the order they are received. Shipping during heavy volume may be delayed.
- Same day shipping refers to orders received before 2:00 PM CST. Orders received after 2:00 PM CST will ship the next day.
- We do not guarantee orders will go out the same day.
- High Gravity uses FedEx for their default shipper. If another shipper is desired, packages may be delayed in order to accommodate getting the package to them.
- FedEx and UPS do not deliver to Post Office Boxes. All FedEx and UPS deliveries require a physical address. Entering a PO Box for FedEx and UPS shipments will require us to contact you and will delay your order.
- Orders for large items such as conical fermenters are usually shipped from the manufacturer and we cannot guarantee a shipment date.
- All weights displayed while ordering are estimates of the "billing weight," not the actual weight of the shipment.
- High Gravity reserves the right to update and change their shipping policy at anytime.
- Shipments shipped using FedEx 2Day® delivers on second business day by 10:30. Saturday delivery available in many areas for an additional charge. Orders placed after 2:00 PM CST cannot be shipped the same day and will go out the next day.
- FedEx Standard Overnight: Ships at actual FedEx rates; in-stock orders ship within 1 business day, delivery in 1 business day. Out of stock items will ship at the standard shipping rate when products are back in stock. Order placed after 2:00 PM CST cannot be shipped the same day and will go out the next day.
FedEx Delivery Map for Ground and Home Delivery
Shipping of liquid Yeasts
It is recommended that you purchase a cold pack to ship liquid yeast as they are more perishable than dry yeasts. Yeast ordered during the hot months may not ship on Thursday-Friday to ensure it isn't stored in hot warehouses over the weekend.
Please note: High Gravity cannot guarantee the viability of liquid yeast if it fails to work unless it was purchased with a cold pack.
Outside the Contiguous US
Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, APO's, FPO's and outside the United States
We do not guarantee viability of liquid yeast shipped outside the contiguous US, and recommend that customers in these locations choose a dry yeast instead.
- Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, FPO, APO and foreign countries are shipped by FedEx or the Post Office. You will be billed for the exact shipping cost - we charge you only what we are charged.
- Select International, APO/FPO or Alaska Hawaii, under the Other Shipping Options tab.
- The website cannot accurately calculate shipping for orders outside the contiguous United States. You will be notified as to what the shipping will be before the order is processed.
- Items that carry handling charges will have those charges incorporated into the shipping charges.
- If using a credit card, select the International, Alaska, Hawaii, APO, FPO, US Territories payment option. This option does not charge your card until you approve the shipping charges. We will contact you with shipping rates before processing your order or charging your card. (If you select Credit Card your card will be charged before shipping options are determined. We will credit your card of you decline to move forward with the purchase.)
- If using PayPal, select the PayPal payment option. We will send you a separate PayPal request for the shipping.
- International orders may take 3-5 days to determine shipping rates and an additional 3-5 days to ship.
If the return is due to damage or a mis-shipment on our end, please call us at 918-461-2605 or email us with the invoice number and damage or product(s) mis-shipped and we will get you taken care of right way.
If the return is because of a mis-order by the purchaser, we have a 30 day no hassle return policy with full refund of products purchased*. Customer is responsible for shipping cost to return items.
* Exceptions are perishable products, mixed grains, and crushed grains. 30 days begins at package being received by customer if trackable, if not trackable 10 days from the day it shipped from our warehouse.
* Large items shipped directly from distributors and items priced over $400 are subject to a 15% restocking fee.