Grenache Carignan - Garnacha Cariñena in Spanish - is at once intense and harmonious. Deep ruby red with alluring aromas of blackberry, spice, and leather nuances. A provocative palate of black fruit, cherry, red berry and plum with well-integrated oak and accents of licorice and spice. Rich velvety tannins, moderate acidity, and a long savory finish.
ADDITIONAL FOOD PAIRING SUGGESTIONS: Grilled lamb, sausages, hearty winter stews
The climate in Manchuela is ideal for reds; the inland region has a continental climate with high daytime temperatures and long hours of sunshine but is still close enough to the coast to experience cool nights thanks to Mediterranean winds. This temperature swing creates favorable conditions for red grapes to slowly ripen, perfectly developing tannin, color, and varietal character. The resulting wines show excellent flavor, color, and mouthfeel.
*Alcohol level based on following Winexpert winemaking instructions.
Due to the popularity of these varieties and restricted availability, sales must be made on a reservation basis. The program has sold out the last several years, so we highly recommend ordering yours early. This unique product is only available for a short time.
Note: High Gravity will NOT be ordering extra kits. We only order the number that have been reserved.
How to Pre Order
- The deadline for the 2021 Limited Edition wines is Thursday, November 11, 2021
- Place your pre-order on the phone or by ordering kits from our website.
- Orders ship when the kit becomes available.
- Orders must be paid at time of ordering.
- Use "Bill me Later" with PayPal and take up to 6 months to pay interest free.
- Order at least 4 of the 2021 Limited Edition kits and receive 10% off each kit. (Kits must be ordered at the same time and be on the same invoice.)