Blichmann industrial grade brewing gloves are standard issue in commercial breweries!
- Reduce risk of burns and scalds
- Keeps harmful sanitizers, acids, and caustic chemicals from your skin
- Since they can be effectively sanitized, they are a great way to keep sanitized equipment sanitized!
- Elbow length allows you to reach into 5gal pails
- Tear and puncture resistant nitrile rubber are 28 mil thick - 3 to 4 X that of hosehold gloves. But stail maintain great feel and dexterity!
Gloves are available in M (size 8), L (size 9), and XL (size 10). To select your size, measure the circumference of your hand at the knuckles using a flexible fabric tape or a piece of string in inches. That measurement corresponds with the glove number size. For half sizes, round up to the next size. For example, of your hand measures 8.5", select the size 9 glove. For 8.25", select the size 8 glove.
Default size is Large. Click on Select Options for additional sizes.