A good combination of rich features and ease of use. This super versatile controller is designed to control all of the functions of a 3 Vessel brewing system in a RIMS configuration. Independent temperature control for the HLT and Mash Tun, and linear power control for boiling. A great controller for a HERMS system too, with Mash Temp dependent on HLT temp.
It can also be useful for many other applications that involve temperature control and pump function, such as: distilling, production of cheese, yogurt, tea, coffee, kombucha, and more. Can be wall mounted or used as a counter-top control panel.
- Automatic temperature control – Mash Mode
- Linear power control – Boil Mode
- Accelerated heating with automatic power reduction approaching target temp
- Timer for Mash and Boil Operations
- Control two 6000W heating elements for total output power of 12KW.
- Quick disconnects for electrical connections
- Includes two SS RTD (pt100) temperature probe in a variety of styles and cable
- Fully overload protected, 30A breaker for each heat side, and 10A breaker for 120V subsystem
- Outlets completely de-energized with switches off
- Manual pump control
- Includes 6 ft. power cable with either 3-prong, or 4-prong plug.
This is the heart of your high performance electric HERMS or RIMS system. Can be wall mounted or used as a counter-top control panel.
Hot liquor tank can be heating while the previous batch boils for quick turnaround. HLT heat and kettle heat can be combined to heat larger vessels twice as fast with two elements per vessel. Great for a high performance 1 bbl brewing system.
Includes a pair of stainless steel temperature probes with 8 ft. cables which can be installed directly in the vessels with the included weldless kit, or 1/2 in. NPT (1.5 or 4 in. length). Quick disconnect at probe end makes clean up a breeze.
Also includes a 6 ft power cord with either a 3-wire plug (NEMA 10-50P) or a 4-wire plug (NEMA 14-50P). GFCI type breaker cannot be used with the 3-wire installation. GFCI must use 4-wire installation with separate neutral and ground.
We build non-North American configurations too. Non-North American locations will have to source plug locally.
To learn more about electric brewing, click here
Best guarantee in the business. We will take care of any problem with the controller as long as you own it. We will even cover the cost of returning it during the first year (contiguous US).
Please note that these are custom built at the time of ordering. Delivery may take up to 15 business days. OVERNIGHT SHIPPING IS NOT AVAILABLE.
Careless operation can result in serious injury or death. This equipment is sold as experimental kit. It is not a UL approved consumer electronic device.
High Gravity assumes no responsibility for any damages caused by operation of this system.