Blichmann Engineering is known for their quality, ergonomics, aesthetics, performance, and simplicity — from such innovations as the stepped bottom, patented Button Louver™ false bottom, patented HopBlocker™, patent pending easy to adjust linear flow valve and snap-in dip tube. With features like handle orientation for easier carrying, cool touch grips and a lid handle that can be conveniently rested on the kettle or anywhere in the brewery, Boilermaker Kettles are top notch.
All the items you need come standard, installed, and ready to use:
- Heavy gauge, 304 single piece, deep drawn, weld-free American made construction* with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Patent pending G2 linear flow valve allows you to easily fine tune your flow rate for sparging, lautering and chilling, increasing the repeatability of your system. The built in 90 degree outlet can be oriented at any angle to make hose routing simple and kink-free. The G2 valve disassembles in seconds for a quick cleaning. The cool-touch silicone grip makes handling under fire easy, and the silicone material handles temps to 600° F so it won't melt like vinyl grips on ball valves do.
- The brush finish hides finger-prints and water stains to keep your kettle looking great. Interior finish is smooth for easy cleaning.
- High-impact glass-filled nylon handles are extremely durable, high temperature resistant, comfortable, and cool to the touch.
- Open lip on the top of the kettle won't trap water when cleaning and drip leaving water stains.
- Blichmann Engineering™ was the innovator of the 1.2 height to diameter ratio.
- Includes adjustable viewing angle BrewMometer™ with patented brewing dial face - or upgrade to Blichmann's interactive wireless BrewVision® thermometer.
- Standard heavy-duty borosilicate glass level gauge never clouds or scratches. Features rugged stainless steel guard with engraved volume graduations in gallon and liter, cleaning brush and clean-out ports. Much easier and more accurate than internal graduations. It will also act as a mash manometer and warn you of impending stuck mashes.
- Exclusive snap-in dip tube design installs without tools and drains to within 3/8” of the bottom of the kettle.
- Handle orientation that makes carrying easier and the lid can be stored on the kettle handle.
- Blichmann's Patented stepped ledge on the bottom of the kettle supports the mash screen evenly and virtually eliminates sidewall shunting.
- Optional Patented button louver false bottom is a hybrid of a perforated screen (high-efficiency) and a slotted manifold (plug resistance) that gives you the best of both.
- Optional Patented HopBlocker™ pellet hop filtration system keeps hops and hot break out of your fermentor.
Because of Blichmann's commitment to continuous product improvement, design details may vary from the photos shown.
* 7.5,10,15,20 gal pots are single piece American made construction. 30 gal kettles and larger are imported, welded construction made to our strict quality requirements. All kettles 100% assembled in our facility in Lafayette, Indiana.