AVAILABLE MARCH, 2018
: La Mancha, Spain
Muscat, Verdejo and Sauvignon Blanc are wonderful on their own but sing when blended together. Muscat is fruity and crisp, Verdejo has mineral and citrus notes, and Sauvignon Blanc is herbaceous with pleasing acidity. When married, their unique elements create an o-dry, soft, refreshing, fruit-forward wine with a bright bouquet and a complex finish. MILAGRO BLANCO carries notes of passion fruit and white flower on the nose, and is supported by juicy melon, peach, fresh lime and grass with a hint of honey on the palate.
La Mancha is steeped in history and is believed to have been producing wine since the Roman empire. A challenging place to grow grapes, the region is found in hot and dry central Spain, south east of Madrid where the rivers provide much needed water. Hard working vines planted in water-absorbing limestone and chalk sub-soil produce grapes that boast concentrated flavors that burst on the palate.
The fruity and floral character of this white wine pairs exquisitely with moderately spiced Szechuan, Thai and Vietnamese dishes. Lighter meats like chicken and white fish with green salad dressed in light vinaigrette are natural matches for a fresh, tantalizing meal.
Due to the popularity of these wines and because they are only produced once a year, these orders must be pre-ordered.
Note: High Gravity does NOT be order extra kits. We only order the number that have been pre-ordered.
How to Pre Order
- Pre-orders MUST be received by the date listed for the kit.
- The deadline for the 2017 Limited Edition wines is Monday, December 4, 2017.
- Place your pre-order on the phone or by ordering kits from our website.
- Orders ship when the kit becomes available.
- Orders must be paid at time of ordering.
- Use "Bill me Later" with PayPal and take up to 6 months to pay interest free.
- Order at least 4 of the 2017 Limited Edition kits and receive 5% off each kit. (Kits must be ordered at the same time and be on the same invoice.)