With the BoilCoil element and the Brew Bag fabric filter, you can use your own vessel to complete an Electric Brew in a Bag (BIAB) Brewing System:
- Electric Brewery Controller (Wort Hog EBC-130, or EBC-SV)
- BoilCoil heating element appropriate for your vessel
- 15 Gallon BrewBag fabric filter (Custom 20 gal for 82 qt vessel)
- 2.5 in. SS RTD weldless temperature probe
- Topsflo TD5 DC SS 1/2 in. Inline Pump
- 4 Quick Connector Polysulfone 1/2 in. MPT
- 1 Quick Connector Polysulfone 1/2 in. Barbed
- 3 Quick Connector Polysulfone 1/2 in. Barbed Elbow
- 7 ft of 1/2 in. ID Silicone thick-wall tubing
- 4 SS Hose Clamps SS Weldless Heating Element Kit
- 2 SS Pipe Couplers 1/2 in. NPT
- Pre-Assembled Lid Bulkhead with Circular Pattern Spray Nozzle
Choose from two controllers:
The Wort Hog EBC-130 is our newest controller. It features automatic temp control in Mash mode, and linear power control in Boil mode, timer functions, temp alarm, and more.
The EBC SV features an integrated PID controller for precise automatic temperature control, and analog power level control. Powerful, simple and intuitive. No menus to navigate.
Includes Topsflo TD5 DC SS Pump rated at 250º F for very hot liquids. With magnetic drive, 24VDC motor, 6 ft cord and AC adapter with molded plug.
Stainless steel weldless RTD temperature probe should be installed in close proximity to the heating element to monitor temperature during the mash. 8 ft. cable with quick disconnects at both ends makes clean up a breeze.
Use the BoilCoil dimensional drawing
to choose correct size for your vessel.
Lift assistance such as a ratcheting pulley, or hoist is necessary for safe lifting without a basket.
Long thermometer stems may interfere with or result in damage to the bag.
Requires 220V 30A service. Includes a 6 ft power cord with either a 3-wire plug (NEMA 10-30P) or a 4-wire plug (NEMA 14-30P). GFCI type breaker cannot be used with the 3-wire installation. GFCI must use 4-wire installation with separate neutral and ground.
We build non-North American configurations too. Non-North American locations will have to source plug locally.
To learn more about electric brewing, click here
Please note that these are custom built at the time of ordering. Delivery may take up to 15 business days. OVERNIGHT SHIPPING IS NOT AVAILABLE.
Please note: This item ships with a $20 handling charge per item.
for Shipping Policy
Careless operation can result in serious injury or death. This equipment is sold as an experimental kit, to be assembled by the user. It is not a UL approved consumer electronic device.
High Gravity assumes no responsibility for any damages caused by operation of this system.