Complete High Performance Electric Brew in a Bag (BIAB) Brewing System:
- 62 qt. Bayou Classic SS Kettle with SS Ball Valve
- Matching SS Basket with handle
- Our Wort Hog EBC-130 Electric Brewery Controller
- Blichmann BoilCoil 15 Gal heating element (4500W)
- 15 Gallon BrewBag fabric filter
- 2.5 in. SS RTD weldless temperature probe
- Topsflo TD5 DC SS 1/2 in. Inline Pump
- 2 Cam Lock Big C SS Quick Disconnects
- 2 Cam Lock SS Type D with Elbow Kits
- 2 Cam Lock A SS Quick Disconnects
- 2 Cam Lock F SS Quick Disconnects
- 7 ft of 1/2 in. ID Silicone thick-wall tubing
- Pre-Assembled Lid Bulkhead with Circular Pattern Spray Nozzle
The Wort Hog EBC-130 features automatic temp control in Mash mode, and linear power control in Boil mode, timer functions, temp alarm, and more.
Includes Topsflo TD5 DC SS Pump rated at 250º F for very hot liquids. With magnetic drive, 24VDC motor, 6 ft cord and AC adapter with molded plug.
Stainless steel weldless RTD temperature probe is installed in close proximity to the heating element to monitor temperature during the mash. 8 ft. cable with quick disconnects at both ends makes clean up a breeze.
Requires 220V 30A service. Includes a 6 ft power cord with either a 3-wire plug (NEMA 10-30P) or a 4-wire plug (NEMA 14-30P). GFCI type breaker cannot be used with the 3-wire installation. GFCI must use 4-wire installation with separate neutral and ground.
We build non-North American configurations too. Non-North American locations will have to source plug locally.
44 qt. vessel: 13.6 in. Diameter x 17.3 in. Height.
62 qt. vessel: 15.6 in. Diameter x 18.7 in. Height
82 qt. vessel: 19 in. Diameter x 18 in. Height
To learn more about electric brewing, click here
Please note that these are custom built at the time of ordering. Delivery may take up to 15 business days. OVERNIGHT SHIPPING IS NOT AVAILABLE.
Careless operation can result in serious injury or death. This equipment is sold as an experimental kit, to be assembled by the user. It is not a UL approved consumer electronic device.
High Gravity assumes no responsibility for any damages caused by operation of this system.