Complete 120V Electric Brew in a Bag (BIAB) Brewing System:
Average heat time is 2 degrees per minute with typical 8 gallons of strike water. It takes about 30 minutes to reach a boil from a mash temp of 150. If your mash profile includes a mash out, it takes about 9 minutes to reach mash out, and then from there you are about 20 minutes away from a boil.
- 44 qt. Bayou Classic SS Kettle with SS Ball Valve
- SS Basket for 44 qt. Kettle
- Blichmann BoilCoil 10 Gal 120V Heating element (2250W)
- Electric Brewery Controller (EBC-SV) 120V version
- Topsflo TD5 DC SS 1/2 in. Inline Pump
- 15 Gallon BrewBag fabric filter
- 1.5 in. SS RTD temperature probe
- 4 Quick Connector Polysulfone 1/2 in. MPT
- 1 Quick Connector Polysulfone 1/2 in. Barbed
- 3 Quick Connector Polysulfone 1/2 in. Barbed Elbow
- 7 ft of 1/2 in. ID" Silicone tubing
- 4 SS Hose Clamps
- 2 SS Pipe Couplers 1/2 in. NPT
Pre-Assembled Lid Bulkhead:
- Input (Tee) for temperature probe
- Pipe Nipple 1/2 in. NPT (Close)
- 2 SS Washers 15/16 in. ID
- 2 Silicone O-Rings 7/8 in. ID
- Circular Pattern Spray Nozzle
The EBC SV (120V) is the perfect solution for a 5 gallon BIAB system. It features an integrated PID controller for precise automatic temperature control of the BIAB vessel, and analog infinite power level control.
Includes Topsflo TD5 DC SS Head Pump rated at 250º F for very hot liquids. With magnetic drive, 24VDC motor, 6 ft cord and AC adapter with molded plug.
Stainless steel weldless RTD temperature probe is installed in close proximity to the heating element to monitor temperature during the mash. 8 ft. cable with quick disconnects at both ends makes clean up a breeze.
Blichmann BoilCoil heating element delivers maximum performance, lowest watt density on the planet.
Detachable cord makes stowing the system in the top of a closet easy.
Requires 120V, 20A service. Includes a 6 ft power cord. GFCI type breaker is recommended.
Dimensions: 13.6 in. Diameter x 17.32 in. Height.
To learn more about electric brewing, click here
Please note that these are custom built at the time of ordering. Delivery may take up to 15 business days. OVERNIGHT SHIPPING IS NOT AVAILABLE.
Please note: This item ships with a $15 handling charge per item.
for Shipping Policy
Careless operation can result in serious injury or death. This equipment is sold as an experimental kit, to be assembled by the user. It is not a UL approved consumer electronic device.
High Gravity assumes no responsibility for any damages caused by operation of this system.